1. Shadow and Bone – Leigh Bardugo (super quick read, if you like Hunger Games/Twilight, you’ll enjoy this!)
2. Bonded – Nicky Charles
3. The Magicians – Lev Grossman
4. She Went All the Way – Meg Cabot
5. The Virgin Blue – Tracey Chevalier (this books is sad…depressing even)
6. Wool – Hugh Howey (only 49 pages, so it doesn’t count toward my count, but it made me think. Also the start to a like, 7 part series)
7. The Statistical Probabilty of Love at First Sight – Jennifer E. Smith
8. Lament: The Faerie Queen’s Deception – Maggie Stiefvater
9. Ballad: A Gathering of Faerie – Maggie Stiefvater
10. Beautiful Creatures – Kami Garcia
11. Betrayed: Days of the Rogue – Nicky Charles
12. Cinder – Marissa Meyer
13. Scarlet – Marissa Meyer
14. Divergent – Veronica Roth
15. Cursed – Jennifer L. Armentrout
16. Insurgent – Veronica Roth
17. Sisterhood Everlasting – Ann Brashares
18. Siege and Storm – Leigh Bardugo
19. City of Bones – Cassandra Clare
So…I haven’t been reading. I need to do it more though, because it makes me super happy. I was home sick today, and I finished City of Bones and loved just sitting there reading and drinking tea (which was helping my sore throat). I found a few books at the Goodwill that I figured for $1 each I could buy, so I got A Million Little Pieces, Fallen, Torment, and Passion by Lauren Kate.
I will probably continue the City of Bones series as I enjoyed the last one…but I need to get away from Young Adult soon and just get a different book to read. Maybe Gone Girl, A Million Little Pieces, or a new Christopher Moore is in order. I will not continue with Beautiful Creatures…it was too slow and I just didn’t care about the characters.
Maybe I’ll do better updating as we near the fall/winter?
Until Next Time,