Heads up, I haven’t been reading that much. I have been focusing on getting in shape and losing weight. So, my blog may start moving toward that as a way to journal my weight loss journey.
1. Shadow and Bone – Leigh Bardugo (super quick read, if you like Hunger Games/Twilight, you’ll enjoy this!)
2. Bonded – Nicky Charles
3. The Magicians – Lev Grossman
4. She Went All the Way – Meg Cabot
5. The Virgin Blue – Tracey Chevalier
6. Wool – Hugh Howey (only 49 pages, so it doesn’t count toward my count, but it made me think. Also the start to a like, 7 part series)
7. The Statistical Probabilty of Love at First Sight – Jennifer E. Smith
8. Lament: The Faerie Queen’s Deception – Maggie Stiefvater
9. Ballad: A Gathering of Faerie – Maggie Stiefvater
10. Beautiful Creatures – Kami Garcia
11. Betrayed: Days of the Rogue – Nicky Charles
12. Cinder – Marissa Meyer
13. Scarlet – Marissa Meyer
14. Divergent – Veronica Roth
15. Cursed – Jennifer L. Armentrout
16. Insurgent – Veronica Roth
17. Sisterhood Everlasting – Ann Brashares
I’m also hoping to get the second book in the Beautiful Creatures series soon! – I got it, and just couldn’t get into it. I’m taking it back so that some girl that really wants it can read it. I am picking up Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo today as well.
Until Next Time – which could very well not be able books and going be about fitness, dieting, or whatever.