1. Shadow and Bone – Leigh Bardugo (super quick read, if you like Hunger Games/Twilight, you’ll enjoy this!)
2. Bonded – Nicky Charles
3. The Magicians – Lev Grossman
4. She Went All the Way – Meg Cabot
5. The Virgin Blue – Tracey Chevalier
6. Wool – Hugh Howey (only 49 pages, so it doesn’t count toward my count, but it made me think. Also the start to a like, 7 part series)
7. The Statistical Probabilty of Love at First Sight – Jennifer E. Smith
8. Lament: The Faerie Queen’s Deception – Maggie Stiefvater
9. Ballad: A Gathering of Faerie – Maggie Stiefvater
10. Beautiful Creatures – Kami Garcia
11. Betrayed: Days of the Rogue – Nicky Charles
12. Cinder – Marissa Meyer
Seriously…in 3 months I have read 6 books….I was super busy, so I’m hoping to chill out and get some reading in now.
I have Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (second in the series), and Divergent by Veronic Roth out now, so I’m making progress on those!
I’m also hoping to get the second book in the Beautiful Creatures series soon!
Until Next Time!