So, I still like to read! That didn’t change, in fact, I made a New Year’s Resolution to read 40 Real Books this year! It should be interesting, but I would say I’m off to a decent start so far! Which is good because the next three months are busy, busy, busy! Tax Season, a new nephew, and my Best Friend’s Wedding! 🙂 Anyway, here’s my list so far.
1. Shadow and Bone – Leigh Bardugo (super quick read, if you like Hunger Games/Twilight, you’ll enjoy this!)
2. Bonded – Nicky Charles
3. The Magicians – Lev Grossman
4. She Went All the Way – Meg Cabot
5. The Virgin Blue – Tracey Chevalier
6. Wool – Hugh Howey (only 49 pages, so it doesn’t count toward my count, but it made me think. Also the start to a like, 7 part series)
Currently Reading – The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight – Jennifer Smith, and The Magician King – Lev Grossman.
I also have John Dies at the End – David Wong waiting on me!
Until Next Time!