1. Water for Elephants – Sara Gruen
2. The Death Cure – James Dashner
3. Modelland – Tyra Banks
4. Fight Club – Chuck Palahnuik
5. Every Boy’s Got One – Meg Cabot
6. Shiver – Maggie Stiefvater
7. Linger – Maggie Stiefvater
8. Forever – Maggie Stiefvater
9. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (and other concerns) – Mindy Kaling
10. The Help – Kathrynn Stockett
11. Riding Lessons – Sara Gruen
12. Flying Changes – Sara Gruen
13. The Mermaid Chair – Sue Monk Kidd
14. The Night Circus – Erin Morgenstern
15. The Marriage Plot – Jeffery Eugenides
16. Lock and Key – Sarah Dessen
17. 11/22/63 – Stephen King
18. Just Listen – Sarah Dessen
19. Juliet, Naked – Nick Hornby
20. Sh*t My Dad Says – Justin Halpern
21. I Suck at Girls – Justin Halpern
Juliet, Naked is one of those books where nothing really happens, but it was a pretty quick read, and it wasn’t bad.
Sh*t My Dad Says and I Suck at Girls were very funny, and very relatable. Now, the f-bomb is dropped a couple hundred times in the books, but hey, that’s Sh*t My Dad Says. I read them both in less than a 24 hour period though, so funny and quick reads are a winner in my book – haha, we’ll say pun intended.
In Process: I Am America (and So Can You) – Stephen Colbert (Yes, I realize I had this as in process like three months ago, well I never finished, so now I’m going to, because i’m halfway through. It’s not a very good read cover-to-cover book, which is why I never finished. It’s not really a novel)
I also have A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini checked out from the library.
I recently got a giftcard to Barnes and Noble for being awesome. I bought a bunch of different books there so we’ll see how I feel about those.
Until Next Time…