Happy Birthday Bryan!!!!
1. Water for Elephants – Sara Gruen
2. The Death Cure – James Dashner
3. Modelland – Tyra Banks
4. Fight Club – Chuck Palahnuik
5. Every Boy’s Got One – Meg Cabot
6. Shiver – Maggie Stiefvater
7. Linger – Maggie Stiefvater
8. Forever – Maggie Stiefvater
9. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (and other concerns) – Mindy Kaling
10. The Help – Kathrynn Stockett
11. Riding Lessons – Sara Gruen
12. Flying Changes – Sara Gruen
13. The Mermaid Chair – Sue Monk Kidd
14. The Night Circus – Erin Morgenstern
15. The Marriage Plot – Jeffery Eugenides
16. Lock and Key – Sarah Dessen
17. 11/22/63 – Stephen King
18. Just Listen – Sarah Dessen
In Process: Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby.
I also have A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini checked out from the library.
I’m a little sad that I’ve only read 18 books this year, which seems silly because that’s an average of 3 a month, buta lot of them were young adult. 11/22/63 did take me a while (it’s 800 pages…it’s a marathon, but VERY good!). I do have a lot of books at the house and of course the ENTIRE Nashville library at my disposal, but there are still so many books that I want to read, and just not enough time.
Until Next Time….