An after-tax-season update!
1. Water for Elephants – Sara Gruen
2. The Death Cure – James Dashner
3. Modelland – Tyra Banks
4. Fight Club – Chuck Palahnuik
5. Every Boy’s Got One – Meg Cabot
6. Shiver – Maggie Stiefvater
7. Linger – Maggie Stiefvater
8. Forever – Maggie Stiefvater
9. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (and other concerns) – Mindy Kaling
10. The Help – Kathrynn Stockett
11. Riding Lessons – Sara Gruen
12. Flying Changes – Sara Gruen
13. The Mermaid Chair – Sue Monk Kidd
14. The Night Circus – Erin Morgenstern
In Progress – I Am America (and So Can You) – Stephen Colbert.
The Marriage Plot is still on hold at the Library. So whenever that comes in I’ll read that.
I am also borrowing 11/22/63 by Stephen King from a friend, so that will be next.
I never read Pym, or Anansi Boys. I’m sure at some point I’ll get back to those, I just wasn’t ever in the mood to start them. I think I’ll have to read American Gods before I read Anansi Boys though.
I am going to be reading a bunch now that it’s summer though!!! Hopefully I’ll come across a few books that surprise me! 🙂
Until Next Time….